Sergi Guardiola, Barca player who terminated his contract after his  incendiary tweets , showed his face and spoke 'one-touch' of Onda Cero. He said that "it was a misunderstanding, I do not write these tweets. It was in 2013 and I did not know they were. It would not be able to put something." 

Sergi said: "I am fucked by the situation, I apologize to Barcelona and Catalonia. Barcelona has been very good to me and I understand his decision. I beg your pardon, I take a hard lesson. "
The player denied being anti-Catalan , "I'm from Mallorca, I'm not anti-Catalan and anti anything My dream was to be in the club, is now truncated Once you become a professional, you're the team that plays better and that's the club....
And now? "I'm going to train Jumilla, to my house, and we'll see what happens."
2016 P2P4U DISH DIRECTV
Comparte y Siguenos Por La Red
Comparte →
Siguenos →
Mas Redes →

Post a Comment

FUTBOL EN VIVO

 
Top