Raul was introduced as the new Country Manager of Laliga in America. Javier Tebas, who accompanied exfutbolista announced who will be responsible for coordinating activities and events in the United States related to the Spanish championship.
Raul said to be excited about this project right after their withdrawal and the easiest after hanging up his boots "would have been to take the path of coach" .Madrid still want to live in New York and use the experience to work with Laliga.That is quite clear now.
"I will be surrounded by a great team and we will grow and work to expand the brand," also said Raul.
On the other hand, Raul said that "today I do not see how coach or president of Real Madrid. Someday maybe, but now I do not see. For now, I still have two or three years here in New York."
He noted that "I would have liked to be world champion, but I got more than I imagined
Comparte y Siguenos Por La Red
Comparte →
Siguenos →
Mas Redes →

Post a Comment

FUTBOL EN VIVO

 
Top